There's adventure for everyone on Norris Lake. If you're looking for endless adventure and fun-filled outdoor activties where the foothills of the Cumberland Mountains meet pristine waters - you've found it!
Norris Lake offers crystal clear water that span over 34,200 acres with more than 809 miles of shoreline. Vacationers and boaters enjoy all kinds of outdoor adventure and water sports that include swimming, hiking, skiing, wakeboarding, tubing, fishing and more!
Here's a list of things do to in and around Norris Lake:
- ATV Parks - For serious outdoor adventure, spend the day at Coal Creek OHV for some of the best off-roading in the country. Trails are open to everyone.
- Fishing - The warm water is a residence to many species of fish. Large mouth, small mouth bass, walleye, rock fish and many other species can be found in Norris Lake. See fishing guide for the latest fishing reports.
- Golf - Area golf courses include the Greens at Deerfield and Woodlake Golf Club.
- Horseback Riding - Spend the day with a guided horseback trail riding with River Ridge Farm and CC Acres of Tennessee surrounded by the Chuck Swan Wildlife Management Area.
- Museums - Enjoy your Tennessee vacation by exploring something new. Area museums include the Museum of Appalachia and Lenoir Museum Cultural Complex.
- SUP Paddleboard Rentals - Get on the lake with Paddleboard Rentals on Norris Lake.
- Real Estate - View the latest inventory of Norris Lake Real Estate for sale including lake homes, condos and lake property.
- State Parks - Area parks offer plenty of outdoor activities and include Anderson County State Park, Big Ridge State Park, Cove Lake State Park, Cumberland Trail State Park and Norris Dam State Park.
- Winery - Enjoy the taste of Tennessee wine at Clinch Mountain Winery.
Source: Explore Norris Lake